Wednesday, December 12, 2007

RIVERBOTTOM BLUES BAND DEBUT'S AT THE BEACHED WHALE

Nick is in a new band now, it's a blues band. He is also in 2 other bands. We went to Ft Myers Beach on Saturday to hear them play. They were excellent. We had to stay up past out bedtime, but it was worth it.




I haven't blogged in a while, I have been neglectfully, I know it. Life just gets in the way sometimes. But nothing exciting or funny enough to blog about. Just work, and boring stuff like that going on. I have had a few normal weeks, no company, no events, just stuff, normal stuff. And that is a good thing sometimes.....

I am going to see Calamity Kim and Jenny this Friday and will remember to take my camera this time. These are two of the most creative people I know and I can't wait for them to meet. Check out their blogs on my sidebar. Jenny is at Somewhereknitting. She is going to teach Kim to knit. I think that is the only craft she hasn't done. I'll fill you all in over the weekend.

No comments: