Tuesday, March 18, 2008









The Best Part of the visit

Gramma Rose and Papa Frank. Just sitting around the table drinking wine and cheese. This was what made it worth it. They are still the same and that is the way I like it. Rose yells at Frank, Frank yells at Rose and we all just eat, drink, and laugh.


Oh boy did we laugh, Bob couldn't breath, my sister was in pain, and I peed a little. Now you may not think this was funny, I am sure you had to be there, but I will try to explain anyway.

Frank was telling a story about someone who used to raise racing pigeons. (remember we were drinking wine probably on the 3rd bottle) Who's ever heard of 'racing' pigeons ???? Poor Frank, he couldn't even finish his story because all we could picture was this:



I guess you had to be there...............................................................................





2 comments:

Home ec new Haven said...

Oh wait, it gets better...
I print out the picture of these pigeons and bring it to them and they have no idea what it's about. no memory of that conversation whatsoever.
Welcome to my world!

debbie said...

You have to be kidding! UGH! They are something else!