Friday, August 3, 2007

MILF

I surrender, have to do the weight loss thing again! I was doing great, lost about 25 lbs from Nov to Feb, then I fell off the wagon. I guess put back about 10 lbs. Oh I hate myself, no don't think that way, ok I won't. I keep promising myself that tomorrow I will get back on my diet, quit smoking, exercise, floss my teeth 2 x a day, exfoliate, get my teeth whitened, cut back on drinking, be nice to people, be grateful, and stop to smell the roses. But noooooo, every day it's the same old thing. The vicious cycle starts, get up, have coffee, read paper, smoke, read paper, eat, smoke, bitch out someone, drink, smoke, sleep, maybe floss and do some sewing, and on.

So, today I joined MILF, I still don't know what that stands for, but I love reading Mom-O-matic and she is doing it, so I will too.
I am waiting for Theresa http://treestimes.wordpress.com/ to get back from Chicago so we can do this together. We plan to go bike riding and limit our intakes together. Wish me luck

2 comments:

Home ec new Haven said...

"Mother I'd Like to F**k"
It's from the movie American Pie, I think. Ask Katie, she'll know. lol
She may be scarred for life at the thought of you as a MILF so maybe you'd better not!
Anyway- Go, Deb, Go! You can do all those things, probably....except for that being nice to people thing, that might hurt.

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

LOL...
I'll skip the MILF, but I will join you on the diet... oh God, I didn't just make a comittment did I? OKay, yes. Let's do it...