Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Lover's Key State Park


Isn't this the coolest picture? I tried several times to capture this butterfly in action. I finally just kept clicking and caught him in action here. We went to Lover's key to have out boat hauled for servicing. I took my camera hoping to get a few nature shots in.
Check out my flickr page for more photos. http://www.flickr.com/photos/floridadeb/
I have been really busy lately and haven't been a good blogger. I went back to my old job to help out after they had to fire my replacement. I am working about 20 hrs a week, but for more money, so I guess it is worth it. It is so weird that when your not working you think you can get so much accomplished. Wrong, I got very little accomplished while I was home for 5 months. I guess I work better under pressure. I have to start getting ready for the holidays and also for my mother-in-law who is spending the winter with us. I have to shovel out Katie's room for her, which is also known as my sewing room and Bob's office. If only I had just a little more space here! We will manage though, I really want her to stay with us for a while and enjoy this paradise we call home. I know your thinking, ' is she nuts?' I may be, but I am really hoping it works out. I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Home ec new Haven said...

It's funny how they are willing to pay you more to work less now, leave it to you to get a deal like that!
You may have gotten more done if your house wasn't torn apart.