Thursday, October 25, 2007

BOATING IS SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Does this suck or what.??? Painting the bottom of a boat has to be one of the worst jobs in the world. My daughter was in the Coast Guard and she used to do this all the time. God Bless the Coast Guard!!!
Look at what it did to my toes! I was a sweaty dirty mess. On the up side, I did get a little sun and sweated off about 3 lbs.
Here are my toes after my pedicure, whew, that was stressfull............


Kitchen update:
We are getting there, I was even able to do a little accessorizing.


The only thing left too do is the backsplash, finish grouting the floor, tile the bar wall, and get the new table and chairs, I can't wait, it really has been an adventure. Poor Bob hasn't done so much manual labor in years, his poor bald head has so many boo boo's on it...I cam home from work today and he had a tissue stuck to his head with a blood. It looked like a bullet wound. poor baby.

1 comment:

Home ec new Haven said...

OK, even the spammer got bored with this post being up here for a month now.
BLOG SMOETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!