Sunday, November 18, 2007





Ok Carol, I will update my blog. I have a million excuses for neglecting my blog. But I won't bore you with the details. We are now officially the cheese in the sandwich of life. We picked up my 85 yr old mother-in-law and brought her here for the winter (?). I think she likes it here, she is unpacking and has a used tea bag safely stored in the cup cabinet. I also have the 'swing' station playing on XM. The big dilemma last night was that Lawrence Welk and the Wheel of Fortune were on at the same time, oh what to do!



Ok. Let's see what else is new......Oh yes, we can now walk through the house. The remodel is 98% done and the tool pile has moved to the garage. Oh and the garden is doing great. I actually have itty bitty cucumbers coming up and the sunflowers are blooming.
































Ok, now that's all I gotta say about that now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Glad to see you're still there! I keep looking for you when I see cars like yours! We need to do lunch again soon!

Home ec new Haven said...

It's about damn time!
The house and the garden are looking good. Helen is so funny, rationing her tea bags :)
Anyway, I'm going to miss you (and your pecan pie) alot on Thursday, the holidays are never quite right without you.
xo
Carol

Anonymous said...

By the way, your house looks totally fabulous! I love the dark wood, so many in Florida tend to go to the light stuff and wicker :)

Anonymous said...

UPDATE!