Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I have no time right now to compile something interesting for you today. So, I got this email and thought, boy I wish I thought of that! ENJOY

I was in Walmart buying a large bag of Purina for mydog and was in Line to check out. A woman behind measked me if I had a dog...DUHHHH I was feeling a bit crabby so on impulse, I told herNO and that I was starting The Purina Diet again,although I probably shouldn't because I ended up inthe hospital the last time. BUT, I'd lost 50 poundsbefore I awakened in an intensive care unit with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IV's inboth arms. Her eyes about bugged out of her head. Iwent on and on with the Bogus diet story and she wastotally buying it. I told her that it was an easy, inexpensive diet andthat the way it works is to load your pockets or pursewith Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two everytime you feel hungry. The package said the food isnutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.(I have to mention here that practically everyone inthe line was by now enthralled with my story,particularly a tall guy behind her.) Horrified, she asked if something in the dog food hadpoisoned me and was that why I ended up in thehospital. I said, Oh NO!, I'd been sitting in the street lickingmy ass when a car hit me. I thought the tall guy in back of the line was goingto have to be Carried out.

2 comments:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

I am a little ashamed to admit that this story totally appeals to the smart-@#* in me. LOL

My Own Woman said...

Now THAT story was way too rich. I loved it.