Saturday, September 1, 2007



It will be two weeks at 2:30 this afternoon since I have had a cigarette. Needless to say, I have been a little bitchy, crabby, out of my mind, etc...

It really wasn't that bad though, the worst part is this past week, I have had some really close calls. I love to smoke. It is like the punctuation at the end of a sentence. It marks the end of a task, and the beginning of the next one. I know my cravings can't be physical at this point, but they are stronger than the physical ones.

I have quit several times before. I was never one of those smoke natzi quitters. I always enjoyed second hand smoke, and it does not bother me if others smoke in my presence. So, I keep telling myself, this is a good thing, you are extending your life, you will feel better, look better, and won't have to be a slave to cigarettes anymore!!!! Oh and by the way, the 4 lbs I lost a few weeks ago, it's back!

5 comments:

My Own Woman said...

I'm rooting for you....don't give in to the temptation.

Home ec new Haven said...

I didn't realize you quit again, good for you! I'm not always a smoke/quit nazi, sometimes I think the smell of a just lit cigarette smells really good but the smell of the person who just smoked one is nasty, especially when they try like hell to mask it.... our mother + jean nate.... ewwwwww.
Just think, you'll have more money for fabric!
Go, Deb, Go!

Home ec new Haven said...

OK, seeing that you are never going to update your blog I will make another comment about quitting smoking.......
Just think, if you NEVER smoke again, you will NEVER have to quit again, just be done with it Deb!
How are you doing anyway?

Home ec new Haven said...

So, how are you today? Still quit? Check your mailbox, I sent you a little surprise to make you smile....it's nothing really.
MAKE A NEW POST DAMMIT!

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

I like Carol's way of thinking... quit now and never have to do it again! Cool. I know it must be hard, but I am so excited for you to be a non-smoker. You'll have more $$ to play with tee hee!
BTW I think I found the 4 pounds you lost... dang it.