Sunday, April 13, 2008

  • my computer is acting up
  • my wallet was stolen
  • I am too busy
  • I am too fat
  • my knee hurts
  • my shoulder hurts
  • I'm on a diet
  • I blew the diet
  • I lost 5 lbs
  • I gained 6 lbs
  • I'm helping to decorate a new restaurant
  • my son is moving into new place
  • dog sitting
  • etc

How many more excuses can I come up with for neglecting my blog???? Alot more probably. If only I just blogged about these excuses, it would have been fine. But no, I kept thinking that's not good enough to blog about. Duh, this is my blog and I can put anything I want in here. Even stupid boring things.

I think I'll just discuss some pictures I have been saving for my blog

UGHHHH, THIS COMPUTER IS NOT COOPERATING, I'LL SEE YOU ALL AFTER I CONTACT THE GEEK SQUAD!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Home ec new Haven said...

Oh No!!!!
Your wallet, stolen?
Nick's moving?
I can't remember what else but I'm sorry!